As much as you love your ocean+main garments, is it time for them to be loved and appreciated by a new customer? Help them find a new home with our rehOMe trade-in program!
- Review your gently-worn o+m garments
- Fill out the rehOMe request form and download your free shipping label
- All gently-worn garments past our 21 day return window and are eligible for trade-in
- A maximum of 4 garments are permitted per trade-in
- Once items are recieved and reviewed, a credit will be issued to your o+m account with the code: rehOMe
- The amount of the credit will be determined on the condition of the garment. The total credit amount can be used towards any new o+m purchase
- Reviewed and approved items will be list for sale on the rehOMe page at www.oceanandmain.com
- All unsellable items will be donated to a textile recycler
- Only ocean+main branded items are eligble for return and rehOMe. Please do not include other brands or textile products in your return. If you have other textile waste, check out our friends For Days and their textile Take Back bag! https://fordays.com/pages/take-back-bag
- Garments that are damaged, stained and deemed unsellable in their current condition will receive a reduced credit
|Trade-in Credit (sellable condtion)
|Trade-in Credit (non-sellable condtion)
How do I package and ship my trade-in?
Once you've completed the rehOMe form, simply download the free shipping label, use any existing packing you have and carefully wrap you items for delivery to an USPS location.
How long will it take until I receive my credit?
We aim to process all trade-ins within 10 days/week(s) of receiving them. Once we’ve processed your trade-in, your credit will be issued immediately via email.
What do you do with the product?
All items will be reviewed for quality and sellablity. Once an item is approved to meet our exacting standards, it will be resold at a discounted price to a new customer to love and cherish.
Do you take o+m product that I have purchased elsewhere?
We will happily rehOMe any certified ocean+main product.
Have an issue? Send us an email at email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.
If you have a question about a trade-in you have created, please include the trade-in ID in the subject line of the email.