To process a return (you know this part), the item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and in the original packaging. A receipt or proof of purchase is also required. An email confirmation or the receipt received in your package is proof enough for us. The return address will be included in your shipping documents.
Once your return is received, inspected and approved, we will send you an email to notify you of your refund.
Your refund will be processed and applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Final Sale items, unfortunately, cannot be returned. If an item is final sale, it will be listed as final sale at check out.
If you need another size and we have it on-hand, we will be happy to exchange it for you. We will replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange the same item for a different size, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you with availability.
Shipping of Returns and Exchanges
You will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Q: Do you ship to my country?
A: Yes, we’ve partnered International Checkout, to place an order, simply add the items you wish to purchase into our Shopping Cart and choose the "International Checkout" option. Your items will be transferred to International Checkout for processing. You will then be able to select your billing and shipping country.
A: International Checkout provides two shipping options:
- Standard Shipping: delivery in approximately 8 – 20 business days
- Priority Shipping: delivery in approximately 4 – 10 business days
Please note that transit times are estimated and do not include any delays caused by customs.
Q: What payment methods do you accept?
will be processed in your local currency.
Q: How much does it cost to ship to my country?
- Select and add all of the items you wish to purchase to the shopping cart and select the “International Checkout” button.
- Select your payment method (the payment method you choose will not affect the cost of shipping and handling).
- Select your billing and shipping country.
- Select your shipping method (Standard or Priority) and whether you would like to prepay duties and taxes.
- You will see an all inclusive price for all of the costs associated with your order, including delivery.
Q: Do you accept returns or exchanges for international orders?
- a customer requesting an update or a tracking number for an order we processed
- a customer inquiring about Duties & Taxes or extra charges at delivery
- a customer requesting a modification to their order or a cancellation
- a customer requesting an exchange or return
- a customer experiencing difficulty with the International Checkout page
Finland Phone : +358.(02)3619.0437
Hong Kong Phone : +852.8175.6057
Ireland Phone : +353.1443.3715
Japan Phone : +81.50553.46826
Mexico Phone : +52.558.421.8266
New Zealand Phone : +64.9889.0408
Sweden Phone : +46.4069.35779
UK Phone: +44.20.8133.2436
We have Live Chat available for customer inquiries from the hours of 12:00 AM to 6:30 PM PST.Please email us at
to update our team regarding orders that we have placed on your site on behalf of our mutual international customer such as:
- out-of-stock items
- back-ordered items
- canceled items or orders
7950 Woodley Ave, Suite C
Van Nuys, CA 91406