COVID-19 - Safe and Healthy
During this unprecedented time, the health and safety of all is our top priority.
Here is what we are doing to keep you and our team safe and healthy.
1. Only two people are in our studio at any given time.
2. All staff members are provided masks, gloves and hand sanitizing gel.
3. Each team member maintains a safe 6 foot distance the other team member and each maintain strick handwashing protocal.
4. All returns will be held in quarantine for 14 days before they are handled and processed. We apologize for the inconvenience, but this ensures our staff doesn't come in contact with anything that may cause harm and it maintains the integrity of our inventory before we send it to you.
5. Our building is currently under California's Shelter-at-Home policy. Only essential workers are authorized to enter the building on a daily basis. We are granted limited access so our team and other building tenants maintain a safe distance. This ensures safety, but unfortunately means our usual prompt shipping is delayed. All orders will be processed once a week instead of daily.
We have shifted our charitiable donations during this time to Meals on Wheels and No Kid Hungry. These charities help ensure our vulnerable populations have access to life's basic necessity: food.
Click the DONATE NOW button on each product page and receive $20 off your purchase. The entire $20 will go to those in need.
We appreciate your support and understanding.